Hope4Med Member Behavior Guidelines
Thank you for being a part of the Hope4Med online community. We ask that community members adhere to our established guidelines to ensure a positive experience for all.
By joining the Hope4Med community, you agree to uphold the policies and laws set out for such online communities. You also agree to follow all relevant procedures and regulations of the Hope4Med organization.
You agree to reserve posting comments to topics suitable for the medium. This is an ideal place to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their knowledge, and participate in an ongoing discussion.
Please take time to read through the following information. Hope4Med reserves the right to suspend or cancel the membership of its members who violate these rules.
- Do not attack or challenge other people. Provide remarks on the site is intended to stimulate discussion, not to create contention. Accommodate other people’s opinions, just as you accommodate your own.
- Do not post commercial comments on your posts. If you have or know of a product or service that you think would be helpful to the members of this community, contact the community modulators / administrators.
- Do not discuss prices, revenue, expenses, particular business transactions, or individual companies; and do not misrepresent, disparage, or criticize any person or company.
- Be careful if you post reviews of an item or service online. Your comments are entirely open to all, and are subject to defamation, slander, and antitrust law.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, illegal comments or actions are prohibited.
- Do not post comments that you would not want to be publicized as your own for the world to see.
- Make sure you comply with all terms listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, including the copyright ownership of online postings.
- Please remember that Hope4Med and other group members have the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
- Only post your comments on the appropriate online forum(s).
- Do not reveal any proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
- Hope4Med reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings.
- Further, if any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Hope4Med (company), then Hope4Med (company) will take all appropriate action. Hope4Med (company) reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.