Last Modified: April 23, 2022
This Website is offered and available to only CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS who are 18 years and older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are a certified or licensed healthcare provider and of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT INFORMATION TO VERIFY THAT YOU ARE A CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE FULLY ACTIVATED. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS AND WE ARE UNABLE TO VERIFY THAT YOU MEET THESE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND ANY FEES PAID BY YOU WILL BE REFUNDED EXCEPT FOR THE NONREFUNDABLE SETUP FEES.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PEER USE, SUPPORT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES OR URGENT CARE SITUATIONS. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY, OR IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR CARE OR TREATMENT, CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN CLINIC OR EMERGENCY ROOM.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We offer multiple tiers of Memberships to the Website and its features. The Membership levels can be found here: https://membership.hope4med.com.
BY PURCHASING ANY MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION HAS AN INITIAL AND RECURRING PAYMENT FEATURE AND YOU ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RECURRING CHARGES PRIOR TO CANCELLATION. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED FOR SUCCESSIVE PERIODS, AT THE THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATE. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME, YOU MUST DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AT LEAST PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT SCHEDULED RENEWAL DATE TO AVOID CHARGE:
UPDATE YOUR USER ACCOUNT AT HTTPS://HOPE4MED.COM OR EMAIL SUPPORT AT ADMIN@HOPE4MED.COM.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE MEMBERSHIP SITE UNTIL THE END OF THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD PAID. FOR EXAMPLE, IF ON A MONTH TO MONTH PLAN YOU WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THE SITE UNTIL THE END OF THE CURRENT MONTH OF CANCELATION. IF ON A YEARLY PLAN YOU WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THE HOPE4MED MEMBERSHIP SITE UNTIL THE END OF THE 12 MONTH PERIOD YOU PAID FOR.
Termination of Membership
We reserve the right to cancel or revoke your Membership at any time, with or without reason, upon delivery of two (2) weeks’ prior written notice to you. We will reimburse you for your pre-paid Membership fees on a pro-rated basis as of the effective date of termination.
In the event of termination by you for breach by the Company, except for the nonrefundable fee, the Company, at its sole discretion, may either i) reimburse you for your pre-paid Membership fees on a pro-rated basis as of the effective date of termination, or ii) allow you to complete your subscribed Membership term. If the Company terminates your Membership for breach, you will not be permitted to re-subscribe and/or to renew at the expiration of your Membership.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features(1) Hope4med | Facebook, (2) Hope4Med: Overview | LinkedIn, Hope4Med – YouTubewith certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the terms Hope4Med, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain a platform, message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards, along with Behavior Guidelines..\OneDrive\Desktop\Traore Medicine\hope4med documents\Hope4Med Member Behavior Guidelines .docx apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please follow the below instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate access to our Website for repeat infringers. If you believe that materials on our Website infringe copyright, please send the following information to the Copyright Agent named below: your address, telephone number, and email address; a description of the work that you claim is being infringed; a description of the material that you claim is infringing and are requesting be removed along with information about where it is located; a statement that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorized to act for the copyright owner); and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you are providing is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
ATTN: Legal Department
255 Primera Blvd Suite 160
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If your Membership requires access to Virbela to provide desktop virtual environment access, you are required to comply with their terms and conditions located here:Contact Us & Contact Form | Virbela. We are not responsible for the provider’s services or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
You may, but are not required, to pledge a donation to Artists and Medics Inc., a non-profit entity that focuses and creating programs highlighting the healing powers of medicine and of artby using the donation link on the Website to execute any donation to the non-profit entity. You acknowledge and agree that you are under no obligation to become a donor or to pledge a donation and that you will be solely responsible for any decision to become a donor. You understand that your contribution is being made to Artists and Medics Inc., and that Artists and Medics Inc.has exclusive legal control over all donations. In the event that you make a donation pledge, you will be required to comply with the donation terms of the non-profit entity, and provide truthful, accurate, valid, and current credit card or other payment information at the time of the pledge to the non-profit entity. Hope4Med and this Website are not responsible for any donation made by you.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED; NO MEDICAL ADVICE
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
THIS WEBSITE INCLUDES CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS, BLOGGERS, AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SYNDICATORS, AGGREGATORS, AND/OR REPORTING SERVICES. ALL STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THESE MATERIALS, AND ALL ARTICLES AND RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS AND OTHER CONTENT, OTHER THAN THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ARE SOLELY THE OPINIONS AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING THOSE MATERIALS. THESE MATERIALS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINION OF THE COMPANY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES.
THE COMPANY AND THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT A MEDICAL SERVICES PROVIDER. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC TESTS, PHYSICIANS, MEDICATIONS, PRODUCTS OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE RECOMMENDED BY USERS THAT MAY USE COMPANY’S ONLINE PLATFORM TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU. ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED FROM A USER COMES FROM THEM ALONE, AND NOT FROM COMPANY. YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THE USER(S) VIA THE WEBSITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR REGULAR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS OR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN. NEITHER COMPANY, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WHO MAY PROMOTE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR PROVIDE A LINK TO A SERVICE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM A USER VIA THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USERS VIA THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER(S) VIA THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED HEREWITH.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any information or files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful .
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Hope4Med 225 Primera Blvd Suite 160 Lake Mary, FL 32746.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy Section in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Is this sufficient time?